RARE OPPORTUNITY TO SEIZE. In a coveted area, this magnificent 8-unit building built in 1987 offers beautiful condo-type units each with 2 bedrooms. Located on a peaceful street with mature trees and facing a park, a few steps from all the services of the Technopôle Angus. Roof redone in 2020. Excellent investment.
21'50" X 49'10"
* Beautiful building all in brick and well maintained over the years.
* Sought after area of Shop Angus.
* In front of Jean and Eva Tremblay Park.
* All 4 1/2 units average 1,050 gross square feet.
* The water heaters are rented from Hydro Solution at the expense of the tenants.
* Each tenant is responsible for his electricity and heating costs.
* Washer and dryer connections in all units.
* 4 units with a private entrance door.
* Well soundproofed.
* Potential average rental value of $2,000 per unit if the units undergo up-to-date renovations. Potential to increase income.
* Balconies recently redone in fiberglass and aluminum railings.
* 4 outdoor parking spaces.
* Large wooden shed with green roof serving as a bicycle locker accessible to all.
* Le 4342: corner unit with renovated bathroom and kitchen, gas fireplace and wall-mounted air conditioning.
Gross annual income: $137,424.
Realize your dream of becoming a real estate investor or add a beautiful building to your real estate portfolio!
21'50" X 49'10"
33'60" X 169'
Driveway : 4
Electric baseboard units
Electricity , Propane
Wall-mounted air conditioning , Intercom
As per lease.
As per leases.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is MELISSA MENSING, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is MELISSA MENSING, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.