RARE OPPORTUNITY TO SEIZE. In a coveted area, this magnificent 8-unit building built in 1987 offers beautiful condo-type units each with 2 bedrooms. Located on a peaceful street with mature trees and facing a park, a few steps from all the services of the Technopôle Angus. Roof redone in 2020. Excellent investment.
43'30" X 49'10"
* Beautiful building all in brick and well maintained over the years.
* Sought after area of Shop Angus.
* In front of Jean and Eva Tremblay Park.
* All 4 1/2 units average 1,050 gross square feet.
* The water heaters are rented from Hydro Solution at the expense of the tenants.
* Each tenant is responsible for his electricity and heating costs.
* Washer and dryer connections in all units.
* 4 units with a private entrance door.
* Well soundproofed.
* Potential average rental value of $2,000 per unit if the units undergo up-to-date renovations. Potential to increase income.
* Balconies recently redone in fiberglass and aluminum railings.
* 4 outdoor parking spaces.
* Large wooden shed with green roof serving as a bicycle locker accessible to all.
* Le 4342: corner unit with renovated bathroom and kitchen, gas fireplace and wall-mounted air conditioning.
Gross annual income: $137,424.
Realize your dream of becoming a real estate investor or add a beautiful building to your real estate portfolio!
43'30" X 49'10"
53' X 108' Irregular
Driveway : 4
Electric baseboard units
Electricity , Propane
Wall-mounted air conditioning , Intercom
As per lease.
As per leases.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is MELISSA MENSING, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
RE/MAX DU CARTIER | 1290 rue Bernard Ouest Bureau 100, Montréal, Québec, H2V 1V9
Hello, my name is MELISSA MENSING, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
You must log in on your MY/REMAX account to add properties in your favorites.