Live in the trendy Plateau-Mont-Royal district a few steps from De Lorimier Park and Laurier Street. This renovated condo offers a private courtyard overlooking a green alley. The window wall lets in lots of natural light. The brick wall and the wooden island in the kitchen give it a cozy and warm atmosphere. Come to see!
* Century-old building of 6 units.
* Wood floors.
* Recessed lights and heated floor in the kitchen.
* A window wall in the kitchen offers wide views to the exterior.
* Intimate courtyard with private terrace of approximately 250 sq.ft. that can accommodate a spa. Southwest orientation.
* Renovated bathroom with a beautiful glass shower.
* The oversized master bedroom could be divided by a half-wall delimiting an office space.
* Storage space in the crawl space.
* 15 minutes walk to Laurier metro (orange line).
* Within walking distance of Laurier Park, a classic for picnics.
* Hydro-Québec estimated costs: $ 75 per month.
* Doors and windows 2017.
* Roof 2014.
* Front balconies 2018.
* Available from the end of April 2021.
This property offers a lively neighborhood life, unusual boutiques, trendy restaurants, ultra-friendly cafes, green alleys, surprising cultural events and much more.
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||11'3" X 11'5"||Wood|
|Master bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||17'3" X 11'8"||Wood||office space|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||13'2" X 11'1"||Ceramic|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||7'11" X 4'11"||Ceramic|
White wardrobe in the bathroom and wall wardrobe in the bedroom.
Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer are questionable.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is MELISSA MENSING, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is MELISSA MENSING, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.